Saturday, December 3, 2016

Learning by HEART: Caffeine Buzz

(The Deathly Caffeine Cycle, web source: Learning By Heart Blogspot)

I chose this one because I feel like this is especially pertinent to what I'm feeling at the moment. This happens almost every year; there's something about Thanksgiving break that messes up my sleep schedule for weeks afterward. Of course, this is right when I need to bank some sleep hours to prepare for finals week. I've been on a weird cycle of staying up until 3am, waking up for class, feeling exhausted by late afternoon, drinking something caffeinated to wake myself up (and another... and another... and another), then finding myself awake again at 3am. I plan to sleep for 12+ hours just as soon as I am finished with all of my classes for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment