Monday, November 28, 2016

Growth Mindset: Create Your Own

This is a quote that reminds me to always be grateful for my schooling and for the opportunity to learn. While the endless assignments and papers and readings threaten to kill my drive, I remember that learning is the one thing that you can never do enough of. The mind can only gain from education; it will never tire from it. Plus, Leonard Da Vinci is one of the most incredible minds the world has seen, so I have no problem taking his word for it.

(Learning Quote, web source: Canva)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you about being grateful for education. Learning is something so special and important. I can’t imagine my life without it. Although some times I complain about it, at the end I am very grateful. I notice how much of a difference it makes as well. It’s always fun to learn to new things!

    ReplyDelete