Monday, November 14, 2016

Learning Challenge: Pomodoro Technique

For this challenge, I tried the Pomodoro Technique. I used it to start to clean my room (something that has been desperately needed for a couple of months now). I set my timer and started work. I believe in this technique as a concept, but right off the bat I feel as though it doesn't work for me. I usually do work well under time restraints, but for some reason, I couldn't get my mind to focus on the matter at hand. Even with time ticking away. I guess I either find that the time stresses me or just doesn't drive me forward at all. I think, though, maybe if I continued to use it, it would be better. I would develop the correct reaction to the time ticking away and actually be motivated by it.

(Pomodoro Timer, web source: Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment